Flutter v/s React Native: Time to Choose a Winner!
The trend that is going on among developing companies is hybrid mobile applications. As it reduces the effort to make separate application variants for Android and iOS. Hybrid apps are economic and save time for developing when compared with Native apps. For developing hybrid applications, Flutter or React Native is used as main platforms. React Native is a product launched by Facebook and later Google introduced Flutter as a competitor but both platforms are widely used.
The rise of mobile application usage has drastically increased from past few years and now considered as the main factor for business success. Business is affected by people and people is highly influenced by mobile devices and mobile applications as they find it more productive and convenient. Though it is now a known fact and has become a necessary protocol to make a user-friendly mobile application or website to create an effective impression and as the competition is growing day by day in any business, a need for high-quality latest trend mobile application arises to beat the competition.
This is why there is always a challenging scenario for both businesses and app developer to keep up with the latest tools and technologies in the development field. Specifically, when talking about mobile hybrid application development, developers find hard to choose among Flutter and React Native. This article describes the stability and usability of each and end of the day it’s you who decide what to choose.
- A cross-platform launched by Facebook in 2015.
- Apps like Skype, Walmart, Facebook, Bloomberg, Wix
- React Native is structured by the native components of Android and iOS, thus the reason it gives high-quality Native appearance.
- React Native has been used for a long time, thus it has gained its popularity.
- Coding structure is nicely organized and easy to understand.
- It’s popularity widespread help developers to get resources from various communities.
- Need a bit more clarity on documentation of React Native, as the developer finds it hard.
- Life Cycle Management is easy and straight forward.
- React Native requires less time to develop than Flutter.
- Mobile apps are more stable when developed with React Native compared to Flutter.
- React Native uses an architecture called Flux.
- Google introduced a competitor to React Native in May 2017, called Flutter.
- The programming language used is DART. A new kind of programming language rarely used by programmers.
- Flutter is used to build apps like Google Adwords, Alibaba
- Flutter is on its way to gaining popularity as it is new to the market.
- Programming in Flutter is easy but the coding structure is very complicated and hard to interpret.
- Still lacks worldwide community resources and that’s why developers don’t prefer it to use on big projects.
- Documentation is way too easy than React Native, thus reduces the architect’s efforts.
- Life Cycle Management is very complicated compared to React Native.
- Take more time for app development in Flutter.
- Still working on it but as for now possess less stability compared to React Native.
- The architecture uses is called Flutter-Flux.
- Still running on Beta version.
Now you know the pros and cons of React Native and Flutter. You got to decide which one to use for your next mobile app. At Mechcubei Solution Pvt. Ltd. we provide high-quality custom hybrid app development. We improvise and deliver your requirements in the quickest time possible. Get back to us at +1 (347) 605-6933 or leave a mail on email@example.com or log on to http://mechcubei.com/.